Advance Ticket prices
Note: prices above include booking fees
Tickets on the gate
Kids under 16 FREE – children must be supervised by a parent / guardian at all times.
Each entry ticket includes access to all talks, cookery demos, workshops and panels.
* Note on Concessions
Concessions tickets holders must bring ID to the gate for verification of their “Concessions” status. Concessions include
Students (with photo ID’s from their place of study)
Visitors with disabilities (carer comes free)
Terms and Conditions for Visitors
- Please do not bring any animal products to the event in any form; this is a vegan event.
- Please do not bring any of the following: alcohol, glass bottles, illegal substances, weapons.
- Pets and other animals are not permitted on site, due to health and safety reasons. The event is very crowded and not a suitable environment for pets. Assistance dogs are welcome of course, as are their companions.
- Visitors are liable to be searched on entry or at any time whilst visiting the show.
- No unruly or offensive behaviour will be tolerated at any time and the event management reserves the right to remove any such person who they deem to be using offensive language or behaviour. This particularly applies to anyone abusing or shouting at any of our organisers.
- This is a no smoking venue.
- Readmittance is available from 10am – 6pm on Saturday and from 10am – 5pm on Sunday. To gain readmittance, please get a readmittance stamp at the front gate on exit.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and may be asked to show proof of age.
- In the event of unavoidable cancellation (e.g. due to adverse weather, terrorist alert), we are unable to offer refunds for this event due to high up-front non-returnable costs.
- The published lineup is subject to change and no refunds are possible in the event of the lineup changing.
- Visitors are not permitted to flyer or promote any business, charity, event or organisation at this event.
- If visitors think that any terms and conditions are breached by another visitor, they agree to contact the venue management and not approach the visitor concerned. In particular this applies to items and clothing, behaviour and potential offensive messaging. Visitors may be subject to removal from venue if they attempt to approach other visitors to complain about an issue.
- By entering the venue either with tickets, guest passes, wristbands, or any other valid entry authorisation, attendees are automatically subject to these terms and conditions.
- Further terms and conditions may be added here before the event, ticket holders will be informed of any updates by email