By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions of use detailed below. If you disagree with any part, you can decide not to use this website.
The term ‘Plant Powered Expo’, ‘VegfestUK’ or ‘VegfestUK Ltd’ or ‘the company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hebron House, Sion Rd, Bristol BS3 3BD. The company has been registered in the UK with the following number: 0859 1525. The term ‘you’ or ‘the visitor’ or ‘our customers’ refers to the user of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for both your general information and online booking of stalls, marketing or sponsorship. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not imply that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Plant Powered Expo and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date, accurate and useful, we make no guarantees of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related imagery contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore 100% at your own risk.
On no occasion will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
As we mentioned earlier, through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. Also we have no control over the nature, content and availability of other sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. But we will make sure that every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
This website and its content is copyright of Plant Powered Expo – © VegfestUK Ltd 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval system.
If you need specific content, we will be happy to help. Please contact us at [email protected] for any query.