This maiden event showcases the best of plant-powered living and features the latest plant-based products on the market as well as the projects and people that are making the changes at the cutting edge of plant-powered living. Plant Powered Expo welcomes people from all walks of life with an emphasis on healthy living and feelgood factor, balanced with practical, affordable and environmentally responsible lifestyle choices.
The organisers, who are also behind the hugely successful VegfestUK events, added,
The show dates – and the location at the iconic Olympia London – guarantee a fresh dynamic crowd hungry for new plant-based options and excited to be a part of the growing plant powered revolution. Join us at the groundbreaking event along with the movers and shakers from the plant powered community and access the fastest growing lifestyle choice in the UK right now.
With 17 years experience organising some of the biggest vegan events in the UK, we are thrilled to stage this dynamic and intriguing event and welcome you aboard for 2020.
The show plays host to around 235 stalls plus 10 featured areas with up to 80 Classes & Presentations. Featured Areas include:
- Continental Cuisine Cookery Classes – Bring to life your culinary expertise with a dynamic programme of cookery classes with a continental focus, with sessions suitable for both beginners and the more advanced
- Eazy Vegan Kitchen – Fast food demos featuring fun and creative ideas – easy and straightforward although not necessarily healthy – and suitable for all abilities
- Global Food Court – 10 handpicked plant-based caterers with cuisine from around the world
- Taste Plant Based – Plant-based cheeze, meat, chocolate, cake and other tasting sessions
- Plant Powered Health – The Main Leisure Hall with talks and presentations on the latest research and development surrounding health and plant-based diets
- Plant Powered Lifestyle – Featuring the latest bodycare, household and lifestyle options to accompany a 21st century plant-based way of life
- Artisan Food Creative Classes – Learn how to make artisan handmade foods including cheezes, seitan, nut mylks, pastry and other favourites
- Plant Powered Planet – Focus on environmental health and how plant-based options can help replace plastic and fuel the planet’s recovery
- Plant Powered Fitness – Focus on fitness, recovery and performance with plant-based athletes and competitive sportspeople
- Grow Your Own Food – Presentations on growing plant-based food, including growing food in your back garden, allotments, urban cultivation and veganic growing
- The Vegan Academy – Looking at the history of veganism, and some of the differences and similarities between veganism and plant-based diets.
- Plant Powered Excellence – A unique opportunity for your brand to be showcased throughout the expo, including the exclusive Pre-Show Media Preview as well as the opportunity to win one of the coveted Plant Powered Excellence Awards of 2020.